Ginseng, Red Chinese – 1 oz Liquid Single Herb
Chinese Red Ginseng, touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It may also help control blood sugar levels and benefits for cancer patients. Ginseng may bolster the immune system, augment brain function, fight fatigue and improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
The main distinction between white and red ginseng is how they are processed and preserved. White ginseng is peeled and dried to prevent decay, whereas red ginseng uses the whole root (including the skin) in a steaming and drying process to prevent degeneration. The preservation process allows red ginseng with higher contents of certain ginsenosides but lower in other ginsenosides.
Our Red Chinese Ginseng is processed in small batches that generate the most favorable percentage of herbal material per fluid ounce. Our tincture is fragrant, concentrated elixirs with no rough residues, unwanted by-products, or loss of active combinations. The final product is the most fragrant, herbal extract possible. Nature???s Garden single herb extracts enable users to make their formulas by mixing them with other individual ingredients, combining our single herbs into simple recipes, and assisting with specific conditions for which they are needed.
- Chinese name: Ren Shen, 2 oz
- English name: Chinese Red Ginseng Root, 2 oz
- Suggested use: 30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as needed
- Facts: Serving Size 30 Drops (1ml) ??? Servings Per Container 30 ??? Amount Per Serving 333 mg Herb Weight Equivalence
- Ingredients: Selectively Imported Red Chinese Ginseng Root (Panax Ginseng) ??? Herb Strength Ratio 1:3
- Other: Grain Alcohol (45-55% by Volume) ??? Deionized Water