The benefit of a whole-food-based multi is the process involved in manufacturing these nutrients results in a wide variety of essential cofactors that may help enhance nutrient digestion, absorption, and bioavailability. An organic blend of nutritious ingredients (fruits, vegetables, sprouts, and spices) are hydrated and macerated to form a whole-food complex. The whole foods are then fermented to release natural enzymes and other metabolites. These fermentation products are then combined with carefully selected probiotics. These probiotics, having grown in a whole-food medium, literally transform the nutrients into a whole-food complex that the body can easily digest and absorb. The whole food complex in the Whole Food Daily Multi is then naturally preserved using a lyophilization (freeze-drying) process to retain all the naturally occurring enzymes, metabolites, and other nutrient-dense bio-actives.
- Utilizing a proprietary process resulting in highly bioavailable nutrients and cofactors.
- Contains all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Provides a wide variety of organic food blends that contain phytonutrients, naturally occurring enzymes, and other cofactors not found in typical multivitamins.
- Contains an organic herbal blend of ginseng, reishi, shitake and maitake mushroom along with lycopene.
- Provides all of the naturally occurring nutrients, enzymes, phytochemicals, and other cofactors in a highly bioavailable form that the body can effectively digest and absorb.
- Lycopene helps support prostate and breast health, as well as normal, healthy cell growth.???
- Ginseng is an effective adaptogen which helps support normal, healthy stress response and widely regarded for its ???reinvigorating??? effects.???
- Studies show reishi mushroom helps support healthy immune function and normal, healthy cell growth.???
- Shiitake and maitake mushroom contain compounds known as beta-glucans, which studies have shown helps support normal cell growth and immune health.???