Methyl B12 5,000mcg Lozenge 60 Count
Looking for an energy boost? This methylated form of B12 easily digests and is quickly absorbed into your body. Suitable for vegetarians.
- The Superior Form Of B12: Methylcobalamin
- Supports Brain Cells & Nerve Tissue
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans??
- Gluten Free
- Supports energy and stamina
- Tastes great
Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12)??is better absorbed and??retained??than other forms of B12 (e.g., cyanocobalamin). Methyl B-12??protects nerve tissue??and??brain cells, promotes better sleep and reduces toxic homocysteine to the essential amino acid methionine. Also, vegetarians/vegans typically require B12 supplementation.
More about this item:
- THE BETTER B12. The methylcobalamin in Methyl B-12 is the most bioavailable form for active energy. More enjoyable than B12 shots, simply let these tiny cherry-flavored lozenges dissolve in your mouth (or chew) and don’t worry-they’re sugar free!
- ACTIVE ENERGY. Biologically active B12 methylcobalamin is readily absorbed to help support the production of healthy DNA and red blood cells, supporting your central nervous system and heart, so you can keep performing and feeling your best.
- THE BENEFITS. B12 may support brain cells that control memory and focus, production of melatonin to aid in a healthy sleep cycle, and the formation and maintenance of myelin, the protective layer that covers the nerves and keeps them firing properly.
- HEART HEALTH. High levels of homocysteine (an amino acid) in your blood can strain arteries, leading to poor heart function. Methyl B-12 helps support the body’s cleansing of homocysteine by converting it into methionine, a heart-healthy amino acid.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At LIVAMED, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab, so you can be fueling your body with the very best
Are You Getting Enough B12?
An essential vitamin, B12 is more than just another B vitamin. In addition to the active energy it???s known for, B12 may help support memory, focus, nerve function, and a healthier heart. Most people get B12 from various animal products in their diets (meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dairy, etc.), so those with vegan or vegetarian diets typically supplement B12. Methyl B-12 offers the most bioavailable form, known for its reputed ability to cross the blood-brain barrier for maximum absorption.
Questions and Answers about Methyl B12:
Question: What is Methyl B-12?
Vitamin B-12 is an essential vitamin providing active energy, and is responsible for many important health functions in the body including energy, memory, focus, nerve function, heart health.
Question: Who may benefit from using Methyl B-12?
Methyl B-12 may be especially useful for those experiencing occasional constipation, slow transit time of food, lack of regularity, weight gain, digestive issues, pale skin, problematic skin, bad breath or body odor, and poor concentration.
Question:??Why is Methyl B-12 effective?
Methyl B-12 is the superior form of vitamin B12 for maximum absorption and utilization. Our sugar-free micro-lozenges deliver an optimal dose of 5000 mcg per serving.
Question:??How often do I take Methyl B-12?
Place 1 Methyl B-12 micro-lozenge under your tongue and let it dissolve slowly or chew. Take once daily or as needed for best results.