Fermented Organic Beet Booster Powder 1.8 oz??
- Fermented organic beet booster powder 800mg
- Fermentation process makes the beets more easily digestible and bioavailable
- Whole food source of nitric oxide supports blood flow and cardiovascular health
- Contains Cocoa powder with antioxidant flavonoids that support mood and cognition
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
Through the use of a unique fermentation process, the benefits of beets have been taken to new levels. Starting with only the finest organic raw beets, our special fermentation process utilizes beneficial probiotics and helps break down plant fibers, making the beets more easily digestible and increasing the availability of beneficial nutrients. Fermented organic beets provide a whole food source of nitric oxide which can support cardiovascular and antioxidant systems in the body for improved physical performance. Organic cocoa powder contains powerful antioxidants and compounds that can support mood and cognition. Also included are organic pumpkin seeds that help support overall health and wellness. Add this convenient powder to your smoothies, shakes, or favorite foods to get these amazing health benefits.
Beets are a great source of dietary nitrate that can be converted to nitric oxide (NO) in the body. Studies show NO from dietary nitrate has a range of beneficial vascular effects, including blood pressure support and enhancing exercise performance. Cocoa, anciently called the ???food of gods???, is well recognized for its rich flavonoid and theobromine content. These attributes make cocoa very supportive to the cardiovascular and mental/cognitive systems. Pumpkin seeds are also included which are a natural source of omega fatty acids and vitamins and minerals. Finally, our organic beets are fermented using Lactobacillus acidophilus. Fermented foods provide beneficial probiotics and offer enhanced nutrient bioavailability.
It appears fermented beet juice powder is the right choice, as it still has the beneficial nutrients, but the carbs have been predigested by fermentation process. As proven in a study by W. Jack Rejeski, a health and exercise science professor at Wake Forest University in North Carolina:
???Nitric oxide ??? goes to the areas of the body which are hypoxic, or needing oxygen, and the brain is a heavy feeder of oxygen in your body ?????[W]hat we showed in this brief training study ??? was that, as compared to exercise alone, adding a beet root juice supplement to exercise resulted in brain connectivity that closely resembles what you see in younger adults.???
Research presented at the 2018 American Chemical Society???s meeting in New Orleans claims beets may assist in the fight against Alzheimer???s disease, the most severe and lethal form of dementia. As reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
???First they examined the possible cause of the condition. Although it???s unknown,??doctors have previously pinpointed beta-amyloid, a sticky protein that can disrupt communication between the brain cells and neurons. When it clings to metals, such as copper or iron, the beta-amyloid peptides misfold and clump together, causing inflammation and oxidation.
Therefore, the scientists targeted foods known to improve oxygen flow and cognitive functions, including beets. The purple veggie has a compound called betanin that binds to metals, which could prevent the misfold of the peptides. To test their hypothesis, the scientists measured oxidation levels of the beta-amyloid when it was mixed with a betanin mixture, and they found that oxidation decreased by up to 90 percent exposed to the beet compound.
Livamed??Organic Fermented Beet Powder:
- ?? teaspoon provides 800 mg fermented organic beets, 100 mg of organic cocoa, 93 mg of organic pumpkin seed, and 5 mg of Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- A great wellness boosting supplement
- Essential for cardiovascular health or sports nutrition sections
- Cross merchandise in sports nutrition, heart & brain health, antioxidants, and men???s health sections
- Powdered format makes it easy to add to your shakes, smoothies, or favorite foods and beverages
- Unique fermentation process
- ???95% certified USDA organic
- Allergen and gluten free
- Suitable for vegans