Acidophilus 500 Million CFU and 4 Strains – 100 Caps
Acidophilus 100-Caps 500 MILLION VIABLE CELLS (per capsule), Survives Stomach Acid, Shelf Stable.??
The combination of L. acidophilus and L. bulgaricus probiotic strains help to nurture and support healthy intestinal flora for good digestion.
Our probiotic strains are stabilized using a patented poly matrix system (patent # 6,653,062) that provides shelf stability at normal room temperature. No refrigeration required.
Each Bio-Enhanced, Acid Resistant Strain (BEARS) has been specifically designed to survive stomach acid secretions during digestion. BEAR eliminates the need for enteric coating by preventing the destruction of viable cells that occurs when weaker strains are exposed to an acid environment. L. Acidophilus and L. bulgaricus are made by Institute Rosell.
- L.acidophilus (La-14) has demonstrated strong resistance to stomach acid, as well as to the pH found in the intestinal tract. This allows it to effectively bind to the cells of the intestinal tract and help support their function. L.acidophilus produces lactic acid, a chemical that helps keep pathogenic bacteria from colonizing and multiplying within the intestinal tract.
- L.acidophilus also produces lactase enzyme along with vitamin K and substances that help minimize the growth of pathogenic bacteria i.e. bacteriocin and lactocidin.
- L.bulgaricus (Lb-64) has many health benefits. It is a transient strain as it moves through the different sections of the small and large intestine.
- L.bulgaricus (Lb-64) helps to support normal peristalsis (wave-like muscular contractions of the intestinal lining) which helps encourage regular bowel movements. L. bulgaricus also helps support normal digestion and absorption of nutrients and the detoxification of pathogenic substances.
- Quality and Potency Guaranteed