Zen??Supplements Turmeric Extract, 500 mg Featuring branded-ingredient Curcumin C3 Complex??, providing 500mg turmeric per capsule standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Its active compound curcumin has many well researched health benefits. Our branded-ingredient turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and works to support the health of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- Provides 500 mg turmeric per capsule.
- Features Sabinsa???s Curcumin C3 Complex??; made up of three main chemical compounds (called curcuminoids): curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? is a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? was the only turmeric chosen by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for clinical studies.
- Selected as the curcumin ingredient of choice by the MD Anderson Cancer Center for its clinical trials.
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels.???
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? helps aid in recovery from the effects of overexertion.???
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.???
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.???
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? supports the health and detoxification of the liver.???
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.???
- Curcumin C3 Complex?? promotes wound healing.???