Zen Supplements Vitamin K2 45 Mcg supports bone building and healthy arteries.??? Vitamin K is found in two primary forms: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone). There are a few different menaquinones such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer (allowing it to move beyond the liver into other tissues); whereas K1 is primarily utilized by the liver to make blood clotting factors. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health.???
- Menaquinone-7 Is the most Efficacious Form Of Vitamin K for bone and cardio health. Menaquinone-7 Is made from an all-natural food source (Fermented Soy). ???
- The 45 Mcg dosage is the recommendation of leading Vitamin K2 researchers. this dosage was also the highest consumption level of the patients In The Landmark Rotterdam Study: 50% reduction in deaths??from Cardiovascular Disease.???
- Vitamin K2 Helps Activate (Turn-On) Osteocalcin. Osteocalcin Helps To Build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium. Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength. Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which Is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.???
- Vitamin K2 Supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body. Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.???
- Satisfaction, Quality And Potency Guaranteed
??? Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is an all-natural form of Vitamin K that is much more biologically active than the more common form, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone).???
??? Vitamin K2 increases the body???s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.???
??? Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.???
??? This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.