Super Joint Complex?? Caps 120 Count
Research demonstrates that glucosamine and chondroitin can provide joint support naturally, and may be a great alternative to traditional therapies that often lead to long term joint degradation and undesirable side effects. It is estimated that millions of men and women in the United States are at risk for developing the degenerative and painful disease of osteoarthritis (OA). OA is associated with the breakdown of cartilage in the joints, commonly occurring in the knees, hips and spine. In OA cartilage becomes stiff and loses its elasticity and over time can wear in some areas. As cartilage wears away, tendons and ligaments stretch causing pain. If the condition worsens bones can actually rub together. Traditional therapies for OA generally do not heal the problem but simply provide temporary pain relief and often lead to undesirable side effects and increased joint degradation. Research shows that glucosamine and chondroitin are partners in the process of regenerating and decreasing the breakdown of cartilage, as well as supporting joint fluidity and flexibility. This mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, and other animal and plant compounds can naturally assist the promotion of long term joint health, unlike traditional therapies that may only provide short term relief.
Turmeric helps inhibit factors that lead to inflammatory mediators. Boswellin is a compound from Boswellia serrata, which has been used in research on joint health. Vitamin C works to promote collagen synthesis, the structure that helps form a healthy joint. Cartilage from chicken and shark also provide a source of collagen. MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, provides sulfur, which is a building block of joints, cartilage, hair, skin and nails. Manganese is an antioxidant and cofactor for enzymes that produce collagen. While there is no scientific data to support yucca, there is anecdotal information on using it to promote healthy joints.
- Provides the building blocks necessary for the formation of large water binding molecules important for cartilage formation
- Helps to attract and hold water to support elasticity and fluidity of cartilage
- Can assist the body in maintaining long-term health of the joints
- Suggested dosage: Take two capsules per day
- For??those people looking to naturally support joint health
- Fast growing popularity, especially with the baby boomer generation
- Natural??alternative in Joint Health section